Bienvenido a Wocial

Únete a la comunidad mas grande de Manga y anime.

Tierlist de usuarios de Wocial

Overhaul Gear

Maestro Pokémon
Cuando conozcas a @Overhaul Gear, estará en la parte superior de tu lista porque es uno de los usuarios con más conocimientos y capacidades aquí en Wocial, es querido por sus excelentes análisis y opiniones sobre Anime/Manga, también es respetuoso, creativo, persistente, resiliente, amigable y un usuario auténtico. Aquí hay pocos que estén a su nivel.s
Se, que lo dices con el corazón! 😎

SebaXxxX

Hokage
Oh yeah? Well, it shows, if it's because of what I told you, if it's about what I would do if I ran into a pervert in the park, let it be known that I said it, that I would do that if I were a minor, that's not right in life. Real understands.
que? que harias con un pervertido?

Pedro patino

Hokage
que? que harias con un pervertido?
Con una chica pervertida si fuera menor de edad, MAMBA solo tomo a mal pero....no Mamés, que una chica pervertida le haga cosas ah un menor de edad no está bien en la vida real pero el se lo tomó a mal.

Última edición:

Pedro patino

Hokage
Lol no quiero saber como llegaste a hablar de eso con Mamba OWO
nah tranquilo, no pasa nada, no voy a decir el resto solo diré que estaba dando un ejemplo de lo que yo haría pero...el se lo tomo bastante mal, pero eso si, eso no me hace un pervertido ni nada, solo estaba dando un ejemplo a el y ya, nada mas.

Orfosaurio

Hokage
Con una chica pervertida si fuera menor de edad, MAMBA solo tomo a mal pero....no Mamés, que una chica pervertida le haga cosas ah un menor de edad no está bien en la vida real pero el se lo tomó a mal.
Menor de edad? Acá también odian tanto a los niños que buscan ignorarlos bajo esa categoría?
Y qué esperas de Mamba? Es como Pochita o Kiss Shot Acerola Heart Under Blade dependiendo del momento del día, él es incisivo en la oscuridad, y eso incluye a la tuya, tiene colmillos para ello.

Pedro patino

Hokage
Menor de edad? Acá también odian tanto a los niños que buscan ignorarlos bajo esa categoría?
Y qué esperas de Mamba? Es como Pochita o Kiss Shot Acerola Heart Under Blade dependiendo del momento del día, él es incisivo en la oscuridad, y eso incluye a la tuya, tiene colmillos para ello.
Le estaba haciendo un ejemplo si yo tuviera esa edad y me encontrará con una pervertida y ya.
Sobre lo otro pues...no sabía eso de MAMBA.

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
Yo no conosco mucho a nadie jeje me paso cada tanto por aca, pero luego hago uno cuando este en la pc
When will you be back?
friend...for the record...I'm almost in a facet of my life, but I'm not like that in real life all the time, as a human I have my limits you know?
You are digressing, I am not saying in the case that you were a minor, I am saying that you as an adult should put your pants on and show that old perverted woman who is the alpha male.
You in that situation should not run or call the police, you would totally waste your time to save the poor child from the clutches of the old perverted woman, you should not run away from the situation, but show the old woman who is the one with the coconuts under his pants.
In these times every second counts and you can't wait for miracles to happen you must take the initiative from second 1. And that won't save you from being shady because I know your truths, and that's only 10%, it makes my skin blush to think that we don't know that in this community we have a legend and we don't realize it.
yo soy a good person?
When your name comes to my mind, I think that this community does not appreciate the knowledge and talent you have, you are a humble person with a noble heart that does not tremble before the adversities of life, you are a person willing to extend a hand to those who need it most, when you care about the community your heart roars like a lion and your freedom takes flight like a bald eagle.

Pedro patino

Hokage
You are digressing, I am not saying in the case that you were a minor, I am saying that you as an adult should put your pants on and show that old perverted woman who is the alpha male.
You in that situation should not run or call the police, you would totally waste your time to save the poor child from the clutches of the old perverted woman, you should not run away from the situation, but show the old woman who is the one with the coconuts under his pants.
In these times every second counts and you can't wait for miracles to happen you must take the initiative from second 1. And that won't save you from being shady because I know your truths, and that's only 10%, it makes my skin blush to think that we don't know that in this community we have a legend and we don't realize it.
well....uhhh...yes, instead of calling the police you have to keep your pants on when it comes to this kind of thing.
And stop telling me that I'm shady, that I'm not one to begin with, you don't even really know me in real life, I have my limits and I know how to control myself with these kinds of things.

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
well....uhhh...yes, instead of calling the police you have to keep your pants on when it comes to this kind of thing.
It is not clear to me that you are understanding me and you are thinking very different things.
And stop telling me that I'm shady, that I'm not one to begin with, you don't even really know me in real life, I have my limits and I know how to control myself with these kinds of things.
But that's what you reflect, here as a user you are shady. That will not change for the time being. And I don't know why you take it badly, if you are aware of what you are doing.

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
Lol no quiero saber como llegaste a hablar de eso con Mamba OWO
JWwOjZ2.png

Atrás