Bienvenido a Wocial

Únete a la comunidad mas grande de Manga y anime.

Wocial Spokon: Next Generations

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
todos son clones ,a mi no me tocaron un pelo ! XD
As long as you tell the truth there is no problem, between man and woman there is always a gap where our minds connect with the subconscious, these things happen, the time we spent together was wonderful, that time you slipped on the rock and fell into the river, I felt the real terror of losing you, I did not hesitate and I threw myself like a suicidal madman, my duty as a pseudoreptile is to love you with all my strength, as much as a pokemon trainer loves his pokemon, I know your deepest secrets, your soft skin, your smell, your look, that make me hot, you make me feel like a wild animal, then when I threw myself into the river I saw that you were using your psychic powers to breathe underwater, I was fascinated with the glow and your aura of virginity. That and the other things that happened made me happy, just because it was you, no other Kirlia could do the same, you are bold, voracious, greedy, curious, kind, loving, gentle, cute, I feel lucky that you gave me the opportunity to be by your side, there are few women today who have the table manners and serve their male as it should be in bed.
If you ever feel sad or feel like forgetting the problems, do not hesitate to call me, I will be by your side, to comfort you, hug you, caress you, kiss you, use me as you want, I will stay by your side as long as necessary to make you happy.

Greenie

Sensei
As long as you tell the truth there is no problem, between man and woman there is always a gap where our minds connect with the subconscious, these things happen, the time we spent together was wonderful, that time you slipped on the rock and fell into the river, I felt the real terror of losing you, I did not hesitate and I threw myself like a suicidal madman, my duty as a pseudoreptile is to love you with all my strength, as much as a pokemon trainer loves his pokemon, I know your deepest secrets, your soft skin, your smell, your look, that make me hot, you make me feel like a wild animal, then when I threw myself into the river I saw that you were using your psychic powers to breathe underwater, I was fascinated with the glow and your aura of virginity. That and the other things that happened made me happy, just because it was you, no other Kirlia could do the same, you are bold, voracious, greedy, curious, kind, loving, gentle, cute, I feel lucky that you gave me the opportunity to be by your side, there are few women today who have the table manners and serve their male as it should be in bed.
If you ever feel sad or feel like forgetting the problems, do not hesitate to call me, I will be by your side, to comfort you, hug you, caress you, kiss you, use me as you want, I will stay by your side as long as necessary to make you happy.
1655821324797.jpg

NORDIK VONGIBURSON

Maestro Pokémon
maestro Yoda, español escribir debe, google traductor usted tener, agradecido nosotros estaremos

• Haha
Reactions: sys
Ahora hay drama y romance(? Esta historia lo tiene todo :u

REDUCIDO 2DA TEMPORADA:
4TOS DE FINAL vs Mariano Moreno:
Comenzamos ganando a los 9 minutos con un gol de @krizcortes tras un buen pase de @greenie
Ya en el 2do tiempo estiramos la ventaja con un tanto de @Teru0413 después de una serie de rebotes.
Captura de pantalla 2022-06-22 22.20.42.jpg
Resultado: 2-0 y pase a semifinales.
SEMIFINAL vs Chicago (bariloche)
La venganza del anterior reducido.
Ida: Logramos convertir recién a los 50 minutos del segundo tiempo con un gran pase de Teru para Tyson Jr.
A los 74 sebaelchorizo (@SebaXxxX ) convierte el 2-0
picándosela al arquero en un mano a mano.
Captura de pantalla 2022-06-22 22.23.22.jpg
Gran partido de @IrvingRequiem en defensa para mantener el 0 en el arco
Vuelta: la vuelta parecía ser un 0-0 clavado hasta que apareció el hijo legítimo de @BLACK MAMBA para poner el 1-0 y el 3-0 global que nos mete en la final por el ascenso.
Resultado final: 3-0 y pase a la final.
Captura de pantalla 2022-06-22 22.26.24.jpg
El arquero de ellos no tiene nombre wtf xd

Teru0413

OTAKU
REDUCIDO 2DA TEMPORADA:
Comenzamos ganando a los 9 minutos con un gol de @krizcortes tras un buen pase de @greenie
Ya en el 2do tiempo estiramos la ventaja con un tanto de @Teru0413 después de una serie de rebotes.
Ver el archivo adjunto 33710
Ida: Logramos convertir recién a los 50 minutos del segundo tiempo con un gran pase de Teru para Tyson Jr.
Ver el archivo adjunto 33711
Vuelta: la vuelta parecía ser un 0-0 clavado hasta que apareció el hijo legítimo de @BLACK MAMBA para poner el 1-0 y el 3-0 global que nos mete en la final por el ascenso.
Ver el archivo adjunto 33712
Al fin se siente que estamos avanzando... Aunque queda la final.

Axel7

OTAKU
REDUCIDO 2DA TEMPORADA:
Ver el archivo adjunto 33710
Ver el archivo adjunto 33711
Ver el archivo adjunto 33712
Como se mantiene ese arco en 0 wacho, no esperaba menos de mí.
Qué bueno que empezamos a hacer goles así no tenía que ir yo.
Es normal que no tenga nombre, teniendome a mi enfrente como mejor arquero de la argentina y de paso del mundo al ir al mundial y ganarlo le de vergüenza hacerlo.

Atrás