Bienvenido a Wocial

Únete a la comunidad mas grande de Manga y anime.

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
Zero is never here, so I propose that Greenie be the new president to ensure a better future for the Wocial community. Many users register daily, but have no one to welcome them in the right way and have no way to enjoy all the advantages Wocial has to offer. Don't get me misunderstood, Zero is not bad, he is just never here, maybe he is lazy or just busy. I would also recommend that Grennie be paid a salary as she does a lot of hard work posting quality and original content that makes 99% of the users who frequent the site happy.

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
Con que buscas derrocar a @zero y en alianza con @Greenie :u
Everything is going according to plan for this musician:
4mD4UuE.png

Mamba is carried away by the music:
ur0PUzQ.png

Increase the value of Greenie:
VwwnGfA.png

Other puppets involved in the administrative coup:
goN5MiG.png

Past victims:
lTTIstf.png

Teru you will also be part of my empire, I will save you a good position with fixed payment.

Greenie

Sensei
Zero is never here, so I propose that Greenie be the new president to ensure a better future for the Wocial community. Many users register daily, but have no one to welcome them in the right way and have no way to enjoy all the advantages Wocial has to offer. Don't get me misunderstood, Zero is not bad, he is just never here, maybe he is lazy or just busy. I would also recommend that Grennie be paid a salary as she does a lot of hard work posting quality and original content that makes 99% of the users who frequent the site happy.
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-30 at 17.05.17 (2).jpeg

Everything is going according to plan for this musician:
4mD4UuE.png

Mamba is carried away by the music:
ur0PUzQ.png

Increase the value of Greenie:
VwwnGfA.png

Other puppets involved in the administrative coup:
goN5MiG.png

Past victims:
lTTIstf.png

Teru you will also be part of my empire, I will save you a good position with fixed payment.
Pasar de sys a Zero es un paso muy grande. Yo creo que primero deberías ir por sus esbirros: @NORDIK VONGIBURSON y @krizcortes :v

Atrás