Bienvenido a Wocial

Únete a la comunidad mas grande de Manga y anime.

Saitama vs Wonder Woman Post-Flashpoint

Hago este versus es para saber si Saitama por fin esta al nivel de los comics. Estoy muy oxidado con los versus asi que sepan comprender XD
Tomo en cuenta al Saitama del manga de Murata que peleó con Garou Cósmico.

Escenario: planeta supremo.
Pelea 1: Cuerpo a cuerpo y uso de armas. Mentalidades on.
Pelea 2: Cuerpo a cuerpo y uso de armas. Metalidades Off y bloodthirsty. Diana sin sus brazaletes de sumisión.

Adjuntos

• saitama.jpeg
    saitama.jpeg
    59,3 KB · Visitas: 3
  • 9175e397c50a5315c1b15e61c4ad228a.jpg
    9175e397c50a5315c1b15e61c4ad228a.jpg
    101,6 KB · Visitas: 3

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
At least the first one I think WW wins, Saitama could lose the advantage if he doesn't take the fight seriously. (Imagining that she could seriously injure Saitama...). Another thing is that Saitama is superior in speed.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Godlike Senses, Flight, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Immortality (Type 1), Sub-Atomic Destruction with her Sword, Bypassing Durability with her Sword, Weapon Mastery.

WW may have to win with very high difficulty.

In the second, how much does the bracelet nerf her?

No me queda claro la Wonder Woman, ¿Se supone que es la de la línea del tiempo del Flashpoint?

Por que si ese es el caso entonces gana Saitama de una.

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
No se, porque tampoco se a que versión de WW se refiere en particular, igual y con Saitama ya se de plano que si el guion quiere, será mas fuerte.

Key: Post-Flashpoint | God of War | Rebirth | With Anti-Crisis Energy
Suppose the best version of WW can defeat Saitama.

Doing serious Vs with Saitama is going to be complicated. xd

At least the first one I think WW wins, Saitama could lose the advantage if he doesn't take the fight seriously. (Imagining that she could seriously injure Saitama...). Another thing is that Saitama is superior in speed.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Godlike Senses, Flight, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Immortality (Type 1), Sub-Atomic Destruction with her Sword, Bypassing Durability with her Sword, Weapon Mastery.

WW may have to win with very high difficulty.

In the second, how much does the bracelet nerf her?In the second fight Saitama takes the fight seriously because it is with muted personalities. This version of WW is the daughter of Zeus and when he removes the bracelets he receives a power up. I think in a comic book, a version of WW kills Superman by taking off his bracelets because he had killed all the Amazons. So this WW is at least at the level of Superman.
In the second fight Saitama takes the fight seriously because he is with muted personalities. This version of WW is the daughter of Zeus and when she removes the bracelets she receives a power up. I think in a comic book, a version of WW kills Superman by taking off his bracelets because he had killed all the Amazons. So this WW is at least at the level of Superman.

Atrás