Bienvenido a Wocial

Únete a la comunidad mas grande de Manga y anime.

Naruto VS Ice Man

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
Supongo que te refieres a sus mejores versiones.
Naruto=
Kaguya.
Madara rikkudo.
Naruto rikkudo.
Sasuke rinnegan.
Kakshi 2 Mangekyo.
Gai 8 puertas.
Obito Juubi.
Sakura.
Rock lee.

The Last=
Naruto.
Toneri.
Sasuke.
Lee.
Sakura.

Boruto=
Naruto con el modo "nuclear".
Isshiki.
Jigen.
Sasuke.
Momoshiki.
Boruto.
Sakura.
The power level of each one.

Not the ranking...

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
No entiendo, que querés que ponga entonces?
Example:

Naruto Manga:
-Naruto 4th War (In all its modes)=Mountain Lvl
-Madara=Planet Lvl
-Rock Lee=Island Lvl
-Sasuke=Mountain Lvl
-Kaguya=Mountain Lvl
-Obito =Mountain Lvl
-Kakashi=Mountain Lvl
-Gai =Mountain Lvl
-Sakura=Mountain Lvl
-Juubi=Mountain Lvl

Naruto The Last Movie:
-Naruto (In all its modes)=Mountain Lvl
-Toneri=Mountain Lvl
-Sasuke=Mountain Lvl
-Rock Lee=Mountain Lvl
-Sakura=Mountain Lvl

Boruto:
-Sasuke=Mountain Lvl
-Boruto=Mountain Lvl
-Ishikki=Mountain Lvl
-Momoshiki=Mountain Lvl
-Sakura=Mountain Lvl

Axel7

OTAKU
Example:

Naruto Manga:
-Naruto 4th War (In all its modes)=Mountain Lvl
-Madara=Planet Lvl
-Rock Lee=Island Lvl
-Sasuke=Mountain Lvl
-Kaguya=Mountain Lvl
-Obito =Mountain Lvl
-Kakashi=Mountain Lvl
-Gai =Mountain Lvl
-Sakura=Mountain Lvl
-Juubi=Mountain Lvl

Naruto The Last Movie:
-Toneri=Mountain Lvl
-Sasuke=Mountain Lvl
-Rock Lee=Mountain Lvl
-Sakura=Mountain Lvl

Boruto:
-Sasuke=Mountain Lvl
-Boruto=Mountain Lvl
-Ishikki=Mountain Lvl
-Momoshiki=Mountain Lvl
-Sakura=Mountain Lvl
Como me rompes las bolas chabon.
Lo voy a ser en su mejor versión.
Naruto=
Naruto= pais.
Madara=pais.
Rock lee=City o por ahí más o menos porque no vimos un carajo.
Sasuke=país.
Kaguya=país.
Obito=país.
Kakashi=isla.
Gai=isla.
Sakura=montaña.
Juubi país.

The Last=
Naruto=isla.
Toneri=luna.
Sasuke=isla.
Rock lee=el meteorito.
Sakura=montaña.

Boruto=
Naruto=país.
Sasuke=país.
Boruto=montaña.
Ishikki=país.
Momoshiki= isla.
Sakura=montaña.

Varios tienen país pero unos tiene país + y sus variantes, fijate con el ranking qué puse más arriba quienes son.

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
Como me rompes las bolas chabon.
Lo voy a ser en su mejor versión.
Naruto=
Naruto= pais.
Madara=pais.
Rock lee=City o por ahí más o menos porque no vimos un carajo.
Sasuke=país.
Kaguya=país.
Obito=país.
Kakashi=isla.
Gai=isla.
Sakura=montaña.
Juubi país.
Madara, at the same level as Kaguya, Obito and the Juubi.

Without any kind of change in the power scale, it makes no sense at all.
The Last=
Naruto=isla.
Toneri=luna.
Sasuke=isla.
Rock lee=el meteorito.
Sakura=montaña.
You know this doesn't make sense.

Explain why Naruto being Island Lvl, defeated Toneri Moon Lvl.
Boruto=
Naruto=país.
Sasuke=país.
Boruto=montaña.
Ishikki=país.
Momoshiki= isla.
Sakura=montaña.

Varios tienen país pero unos tiene país + y sus variantes, fijate con el ranking qué puse más arriba quienes son.
Back again with the incoherence, now Naruto and Sasuke had Country Lvl again.
Momoshiki Island Lvl?

The Naruto movie takes the main line of Naruto's story from the manga. And it works as a bridge to the events that happen in Boruto.

Obito is Multi-Continental Lvl. Madara, Kaguya, Naruto Rikudou, Sasuke RinenSharingan are not inferior to Obito Jinchuriki.
5korzhp.jpeg

Axel7

OTAKU
Madara, at the same level as Kaguya, Obito and the Juubi.

Without any kind of change in the power scale, it makes no sense at all.

You know this doesn't make sense.

Explain why Naruto being Island Lvl, defeated Toneri Moon Lvl.

Back again with the incoherence, now Naruto and Sasuke had Country Lvl again.
Momoshiki Island Lvl?

The Naruto movie takes the main line of Naruto's story from the manga. And it works as a bridge to the events that happen in Boruto.

Obito is Multi-Continental Lvl. Madara, Kaguya, Naruto Rikudou, Sasuke RinenSharingan are not inferior to Obito Jinchuriki.
5korzhp.jpeg
Todo lo que pongo es basado en lo que mostraron en la película, qué derrote a alguien que partió una luna no quiere decir que naruto pueda partir una luna de un golpe.
Momoshiki no mostró nada del otro mundo aparte de devolver esa bijuu dama a killer Bee al inicio del manga de Boruto.
Vuelve a leer, todas las versiones son las más poderosas así que es madara es el madara rikkudo qué es superior al obito Juubi y al Juubi pero inferior a kaguya con el árbol.
¿Y por decir esa frase es nivel planetario para vos?. Ponele voluntad a las cosas que decís por favor te lo pido, sos como hablar con overhaul chabon.
También puse que hay diferentes niveles en país y fijate en el ranking general qué subí para darte cuenta quienes lo tienen o no.
¿Country no es superior a Island?
Lo digo por el rasengan qué hizo naruto al final de la película.
En la saga de sarada se dice que están oxidados así que son más débiles qué lo 1ue vimos en la 4ta guerra en Boruto.

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
Todo lo que pongo es basado en lo que mostraron en la película, qué derrote a alguien que partió una luna no quiere decir que naruto pueda partir una luna de un golpe.
Do I really have to explain things that are visibly obvious?

Let's see Axel... What kind of force or power is needed to split the moon in 2?
Are you going to tell me that Naruto now has to split a moon to give it that level? Are you crazy? and you want to offend Overhaul saying that he is sick in the head and you come showing with your level of understanding that you don't understand such simple and obvious things?

Do I really have to bring you the movie and explain each thing in parts?

Madara's meteorites were countries? If they were not countries why are they Country Lvl?
Or do you handle the information as you see fit?

Do I have to explain how Naruto directly and indirectly tanked Toneri's attack twice (Moon Lvl)?

Do I also have to explain to you the difference between an island and a country?

Momoshiki no mostró nada del otro mundo aparte de devolver esa bijuu dama a killer Bee al inicio del manga de Boruto.
Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 17-45-56 Kaguya vs Momoshiki Fandom.png
Momoshiki cut the tree just by unleashing his chakra after he ate the fruit. Do you want me to bring you proof?

Do you also want me to explain?

Not only that, Momoshiki is able to adsorb any ninjutsu no matter what level it is and can dispense it with the same or more power than the original.

Momoshiki>>>>Bijuudama Moon Lvl
Vuelve a leer, todas las versiones son las más poderosas así que es madara es el madara rikkudo qué es superior al obito Juubi y al Juubi pero inferior a kaguya con el árbol.
It is useless if you make up the scales according to your own logic. Show me the feat of Naruto destroying the country.
¿Y por decir esa frase es nivel planetario para vos?. Ponele voluntad a las cosas que decís por favor te lo pido, sos como hablar con overhaul chabon.
I don't know what Overhaul has done to you, but you haven't given me any coherent or meaningful answers.
I always show you proof of each thing of the original material and what you come is to pass over Kishimoto himself who was the creator of Naruto, remember that the work is Kishimoto's, do not invent things and take things out of context. And try to respond properly, it is hard to follow the thread, you seem to respond only to what suits you.
También puse que hay diferentes niveles en país y fijate en el ranking general qué subí para darte cuenta quienes lo tienen o no.
This list makes no sense and continually contradicts itself.
¿Country no es superior a Island?
Country>>Island

Read the comment again.
Lo digo por el rasengan qué hizo naruto al final de la película.
En la saga de sarada se dice que están oxidados así que son más débiles qué lo 1ue vimos en la 4ta guerra en Boruto.
The father and son Rasengan is Planet Lvl.
Shin stuck the knife into Naruto and passed Kurama's mantle, that's equivalent to Planet Lvl. There is enough proof with the Last Movie in which Naruto tanks 2 moon level attacks. Sakura defeated him with Shin Magekyo Sharingan.

Do not come to answer me the same thing, bring evidence to defend your inconsistencies.

Axel7

OTAKU
Do I really have to explain things that are visibly obvious?

Let's see Axel... What kind of force or power is needed to split the moon in 2?
Are you going to tell me that Naruto now has to split a moon to give it that level? Are you crazy? and you want to offend Overhaul saying that he is sick in the head and you come showing with your level of understanding that you don't understand such simple and obvious things?

Do I really have to bring you the movie and explain each thing in parts?

Madara's meteorites were countries? If they were not countries why are they Country Lvl?
Or do you handle the information as you see fit?

Do I have to explain how Naruto directly and indirectly tanked Toneri's attack twice (Moon Lvl)?

Do I also have to explain to you the difference between an island and a country?

Ver el archivo adjunto 52867
Momoshiki cut the tree just by unleashing his chakra after he ate the fruit. Do you want me to bring you proof?

Do you also want me to explain?

Not only that, Momoshiki is able to adsorb any ninjutsu no matter what level it is and can dispense it with the same or more power than the original.

Momoshiki>>>>Bijuudama Moon Lvl

It is useless if you make up the scales according to your own logic. Show me the feat of Naruto destroying the country.

I don't know what Overhaul has done to you, but you haven't given me any coherent or meaningful answers.
I always show you proof of each thing of the original material and what you come is to pass over Kishimoto himself who was the creator of Naruto, remember that the work is Kishimoto's, do not invent things and take things out of context. And try to respond properly, it is hard to follow the thread, you seem to respond only to what suits you.

This list makes no sense and continually contradicts itself.

Country>>Island

Read the comment again.

The father and son Rasengan is Planet Lvl.
Shin stuck the knife into Naruto and passed Kurama's mantle, that's equivalent to Planet Lvl. There is enough proof with the Last Movie in which Naruto tanks 2 moon level attacks. Sakura defeated him with Shin Magekyo Sharingan.

Do not come to answer me the same thing, bring evidence to defend your inconsistencies.
Una cosa es poder y otra cosa es recistencia.
Naruto aguanto esos 2 ataques de Toneri pero no hizo un ataque de ese nivel, con el golpe que le dio a Toneri ni partió una luna o algo parecido atrás como si hizo saitama con garou cósmico o genos con la montaña atrás.
Si le das es nivel si lo tiene que hacer porque ningún personaje hizo algo parecido antes, no sabemos si Toneri tiene es nivel de aguante porque nadie mostró algo igual tanto antes como después de eso.
Ni los meteoritos sino los chibakus qué naruto y sasuke destruyeron.
Si naruto hubiera detenido ese ataques con solo acumular todo su chakra en el puño no hubiera echo solo eso de daño cuando le dio el golpe a Toneri.
No sabemos el tamaño de ese árbol ni del planeta porque todos los Juubi son de distinto tamaño y si le cuesta absorber mucho chakra como pasó con Naruto qué no lo pudo hacer estando mucho tiempo hasta que vinieron a buscarlo Boruto y compañía.
No, sos vos el que le pone cosas ilógicas a los personajes solo por quedarte como tonto al ver esa luna partida en 2 de esa película que mandas todos los feat de la serie a la mierda dándole una escala de porquería.
No tiene ninguna lógica lo que estas diciendo, ¿como shin un uchiha ultra random con el mangekyou más débil de todos puede ser nivel planeta chabon?
SOS igual que overhaul qué por agarrarse de algo es incapaz de ver enfrente de él las cosas.
Deja de lado ese feat de la luna qué no tiene ninguna lógica porque hace mierda toda la escala cuando literalmente al año saca Kishimoto una continuación con lo de sarada haciendo que un uchiha random sea capaz de apuñalar a naruto porque estaba confiado y distraído lo mismo que hizo toriyama con la pistola láser en la película de Freezer.
Si vas a usar esa tontería de feat de luna en todos tus versus no tiene ningún sentido el hacer un debate contigo y más cuando me decís cosas ilógicas como lo de shin y Sakura nivel planetario por eso mismo.

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
Una cosa es poder y otra cosa es recistencia.
You're back to the same.

Toneri splits the moon>>>>Naruto eats the attack>>>>survives>>>>Naruto comes out to fight again>>>>Toneri uses the same attack to split the moon>>>>Naruto receives the attack directly with his hand>>>>Naruto uses the same strength he used to stop the previous attack>>>>hitting Toneri.

And you say it's not Planet Lvl, when Toneri has already proved to be quite capable when fighting against Naruto Kurama Mode + Sage 50% Planet Lvl.

Naruto aguanto esos 2 ataques de Toneri pero no hizo un ataque de ese nivel, con el golpe que le dio a Toneri ni partió una luna o algo parecido atrás como si hizo saitama con garou cósmico o genos con la montaña atrás.
They didn't show him splitting the moon, but countering the same attack, that Naruto would need a higher strength than Moon Lvl to overcome it, and you don't want to see and accept that.
Si le das es nivel si lo tiene que hacer porque ningún personaje hizo algo parecido antes, no sabemos si Toneri tiene es nivel de aguante porque nadie mostró algo igual tanto antes como después de eso.
We have Toneri himself proving to be able to cut the moon in 2 and Naruto being superior to him.

ningún personaje hizo algo parecido antes
When are you going to be stuck in the past?
Kishimoto will always try to surpass his work, don't you understand?

Forget about Naruto Manga, concentrate on the movie, the feats of the movies are his own, he doesn't need any reference, these are superior characters than before in power level.
Ni los meteoritos sino los chibakus qué naruto y sasuke destruyeron.
I ask you again: where are you getting the Country Lvl?
Si naruto hubiera detenido ese ataques con solo acumular todo su chakra en el puño no hubiera echo solo eso de daño cuando le dio el golpe a Toneri.
I already explained it above and you keep trying to nerf Naruto.
No sabemos el tamaño de ese árbol ni del planeta porque todos los Juubi son de distinto tamaño y si le cuesta absorber mucho chakra como pasó con Naruto qué no lo pudo hacer estando mucho tiempo hasta que vinieron a buscarlo Boruto y compañía.
Are you aware that Kishimoto is based on the actual scale of the planet?
No, sos vos el que le pone cosas ilógicas a los personajes solo por quedarte como tonto al ver esa luna partida en 2 de esa película que mandas todos los feat de la serie a la mierda dándole una escala de porquería.
Illogical because you think Madara and Kaguya are Country Lvl.
Illogical because you think Naruto and Sasuke are Country Lvl.

And we can take Naruto The Last as individual material and you can't deny that Toneri is Moon Lvl and Naruto beats it very easily.

I'm not making anything up, the movie that's what it shows, Kishimoto wanted to show us that and that's what's there. Kishimoto is not going to fix things from the past just to please you.
No tiene ninguna lógica lo que estas diciendo, ¿como shin un uchiha ultra random con el mangekyou más débil de todos puede ser nivel planeta chabon?
SOS igual que overhaul qué por agarrarse de algo es incapaz de ver enfrente de él las cosas.
Deja de lado ese feat de la luna qué no tiene ninguna lógica porque hace mierda toda la escala cuando literalmente al año saca Kishimoto una continuación con lo de sarada haciendo que un uchiha random sea capaz de apuñalar a naruto porque estaba confiado y distraído lo mismo que hizo toriyama con la pistola láser en la película de Freezer.
Si vas a usar esa tontería de feat de luna en todos tus versus no tiene ningún sentido el hacer un debate contigo y más cuando me decís cosas ilógicas como lo de shin y Sakura nivel planetario por eso mismo.
[UWSL]If you don't accept simpler things like Toneri, how do you pretend to understand this?[/UWSL]
[UWSL]SOS igual que overhaul qué por agarrarse de algo es incapaz de ver enfrente de él las cosas.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]You can apply it to yourself. Don't bring poor Overhaul into this.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Deja de lado ese feat de la luna qué no tiene ninguna lógica porque hace mierda toda la escala cuando literalmente al año saca Kishimoto una continuación con lo de sarada haciendo que un uchiha random sea capaz de apuñalar a naruto porque estaba confiado y distraído lo mismo que hizo toriyama con la pistola láser en la película de Freezer.[/UWSL]
Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 20-57-09 The Last Naruto the Movie - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 20-58-53 Canon (fiction) - Wikipedia.png
[UWSL]Don't come to me with any Frezzer.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Si vas a usar esa tontería de feat de luna en todos tus versus no tiene ningún sentido el hacer un debate contigo y más cuando me decís cosas ilógicas como lo de shin y Sakura nivel planetario por eso mismo.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]But if you don't want to accept simpler things, do you want me to debate this? Sakura Bakugoy was shown to be at the physical capacity of Naruto and Sasuke. Shin sticks the sword into Naruto Kurama Mode and even Sasuke was surprised by the versatility of the Shin Mangekyo Sharingan. Planet Lvl.[/UWSL]

Axel7

OTAKU
You're back to the same.

Toneri splits the moon>>>>Naruto eats the attack>>>>survives>>>>Naruto comes out to fight again>>>>Toneri uses the same attack to split the moon>>>>Naruto receives the attack directly with his hand>>>>Naruto uses the same strength he used to stop the previous attack>>>>hitting Toneri.

And you say it's not Planet Lvl, when Toneri has already proved to be quite capable when fighting against Naruto Kurama Mode + Sage 50% Planet Lvl.

They didn't show him splitting the moon, but countering the same attack, that Naruto would need a higher strength than Moon Lvl to overcome it, and you don't want to see and accept that.

We have Toneri himself proving to be able to cut the moon in 2 and Naruto being superior to him.

When are you going to be stuck in the past?
Kishimoto will always try to surpass his work, don't you understand?

Forget about Naruto Manga, concentrate on the movie, the feats of the movies are his own, he doesn't need any reference, these are superior characters than before in power level.

I ask you again: where are you getting the Country Lvl?

I already explained it above and you keep trying to nerf Naruto.

Are you aware that Kishimoto is based on the actual scale of the planet?

Illogical because you think Madara and Kaguya are Country Lvl.
Illogical because you think Naruto and Sasuke are Country Lvl.

And we can take Naruto The Last as individual material and you can't deny that Toneri is Moon Lvl and Naruto beats it very easily.

I'm not making anything up, the movie that's what it shows, Kishimoto wanted to show us that and that's what's there. Kishimoto is not going to fix things from the past just to please you.

[UWSL]If you don't accept simpler things like Toneri, how do you pretend to understand this?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]You can apply it to yourself. Don't bring poor Overhaul into this.[/UWSL]

Ver el archivo adjunto 52876

Ver el archivo adjunto 52877
[UWSL]Don't come to me with any Frezzer.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]But if you don't want to accept simpler things, do you want me to debate this? Sakura Bakugoy was shown to be at the physical capacity of Naruto and Sasuke. Shin sticks the sword into Naruto Kurama Mode and even Sasuke was surprised by the versatility of the Shin Mangekyo Sharingan. Planet Lvl.[/UWSL]
No tiene ninguna ñerk ninguna lógica lo que dices.
¿Un golpe que aguantó otro que partió a la luna y apenas solo lo manda a volar unos metros sin ningún tipo de daño más?
Media luna tneia qué estar partida cuando justamente hizo lo mismo con Naruto y aún así partió la luna Toneri pero naruto no haciendo lo mismo.
Ambos choques qué se daban apenas y hacen un cráter ultra chico como para decir que son nivel lunar todo el tiempo, Toneri solo lo hizo con ese ataque para es el máximo que puede hacer.
No estoy en el pasado sino en el futuro porque ni en el arco de sarada ni en el manga o anime hicieron algo igual las cuales también son todas canon.
La única vez que hace algo así naruto es en esta película porque en ningún otro lado lo hizo ni el ni alguno otro.
No se sabe la escala ni del planeta original ni los otros donde fueron a pelear con kaguya o momoshiki porque por ejemplo en la serie toriko se dice que la tierra es como 4 veces el tamaño de la nuestra.
Todos son country por las cosas que hicieron como madara rikkudo con sus chibaku como naruto y sasuke destruyendo los como si nada.
Kaguya tiene su godoudama gigante.
Vos sos el que está cegado con esa luna partida qué haces esas cosas con los personajes que no tiene ninguna lógica, si shin es planetario sin ningún poder al ser un ninja normal con un poder del Mangekyo de mover metal, naruto rikkudo sería nivel universal con tirarse un pedo.
Disculpame pero la película de la resurrección de Freezer es canon ya que el manga promocional de toyotaro adapta la mitad de este y el resto es la película lo canon tanto en anime como manga.
¿Como Sakura con su byakugo qué sólo le da chakra de ella almacenado va a estar al mismo nivel qué 2 ninjas con los poderes qué el mismísimo Hagoromo les dio?
¿Te das cuenta la tontería que estas diciendo?
Tanto naruto como sasuke estaban totalmente confiados y nerfeados ambos, se comieron esos ataques por tontos y porque no había otra forma para avanzar la trama si cuando fueron en serio shin no les duró nada de nada.

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
No tiene ninguna ñerk ninguna lógica lo que dices.
¿Un golpe que aguantó otro que partió a la luna y apenas solo lo manda a volar unos metros sin ningún tipo de daño más?
The blow was to Toneri, not to the moon.
Media luna tneia qué estar partida cuando justamente hizo lo mismo con Naruto y aún así partió la luna Toneri pero naruto no haciendo lo mismo.
Ambos choques qué se daban apenas y hacen un cráter ultra chico como para decir que son nivel lunar todo el tiempo, Toneri solo lo hizo con ese ataque para es el máximo que puede hacer.
I don't think Kishimoto wants to break the moon, to show the potential.
No estoy en el pasado sino en el futuro porque ni en el arco de sarada ni en el manga o anime hicieron algo igual las cuales también son todas canon.La única vez que hace algo así naruto es en esta película porque en ningún otro lado lo hizo ni el ni alguno otro.
Naruto does not want to destroy Konoha.
No se sabe la escala ni del planeta original ni los otros donde fueron a pelear con kaguya o momoshiki porque por ejemplo en la serie toriko se dice que la tierra es como 4 veces el tamaño de la nuestra.
In Toriko yes, in Naruto no.

It is understood that Kishimoto takes as reference the real world in size scale and has demonstrated it in the movie. In the manga he does not draw perfectly to size, nor does he give data about it.
Todos son country por las cosas que hicieron como madara rikkudo con sus chibaku como naruto y sasuke destruyendo los como si nada.
Where do you get the measurements that the Chibaku is the size of a country?
Kaguya tiene su godoudama gigante.
Planet Lvl
Vos sos el que está cegado con esa luna partida qué haces esas cosas con los personajes que no tiene ninguna lógica
Let's see, explain to me why Toneri has no logic?
, si shin es planetario sin ningún poder al ser un ninja normal con un poder del Mangekyo de mover metal, naruto rikkudo sería nivel universal con tirarse un pedo.
WKnVGi8.jpeg

Not even Sasuke's Chidori could pierce Naruto Rikudou something Shin with Mangekyo Sharingan could do.
MvkEOWJ.jpeg

Disculpame pero la película de la resurrección de Freezer es canon ya que el manga promocional de toyotaro adapta la mitad de este y el resto es la película lo canon tanto en anime como manga.
You are underestimating Frezzer.
¿Como Sakura con su byakugo qué sólo le da chakra de ella almacenado va a estar al mismo nivel qué 2 ninjas con los poderes qué el mismísimo Hagoromo les dio?
We are talking about Sakura's physical power, at the level of Ninjutsu Naruto and Sasuke are superior. But we are talking about level in general. Sakura defeated Shin Uchiha Planet Lvl.
¿Te das cuenta la tontería que estas diciendo?
If you don't accept things as simple as Naruto and Toneri's potential in the movie.... much less appreciate the work of Kishimoto one of the most famous mangakas of recent times.

Toneri Teisengai splits the moon like a mantaquilla. Naruto 50% Planet Lvl.
Tanto naruto como sasuke estaban totalmente confiados y nerfeados ambos, se comieron esos ataques por tontos y porque no había otra forma para avanzar la trama si cuando fueron en serio shin no les duró nada de nada.
Naruto and Sasuke are Planet Lvl, Shin won't last long if he fights against both of them.

Axel7

OTAKU

It is understood that Kishimoto takes as reference the real world in size scale and has demonstrated it in the movie. In the manga he does not draw perfectly to size, nor does he give data about it.

Planet Lvl

WKnVGi8.jpeg

Not even Sasuke's Chidori could pierce Naruto Rikudou something Shin with Mangekyo Sharingan could do.
MvkEOWJ.jpeg

We are talking about Sakura's physical power, at the level of Ninjutsu Naruto and Sasuke are superior. But we are talking about level in general. Sakura defeated Shin Uchiha Planet Lvl.

If you don't accept things as simple as Naruto and Toneri's potential in the movie.... much less appreciate the work of Kishimoto one of the most famous mangakas of recent times.

Naruto and Sasuke are Planet Lvl, Shin won't last long if he fights against both of them.
Fue la misma situación porque el espadaso de Toneri iba con la intención de darle a naruto y el si partió la luna, si Kishimoto lo hizo con Toneri porque no con Naruto si es literalmente la misma situación?
Contra momoshiki y contra jigen no pelearon en konoha cuando justamente están los portales del karma y el de sasuke para evitar esto.
¿En donde se dice que es dle mismo tamaño con respecto a nuestro planeta eso?
Naruto con un solo rasenshuriken hizo mierda el árbol, para ese ataque de madara rikkudo necesito varios rasenshuriken y sasuke usando su susano'o.
No es nivel planetario.
Naruto lo venció sin ir a máximo poder derrotsndolo como si nada cuando contra kaguya y madara rikkudo tenía a sasuke y no eran nada contra ellos.
Como ya te dije es cuestión del guión, es ilogico que un ninja con solo el mangekyou sharingan más débil de todos es capaz de hacer algo que ni sasuke con el rinnegan supremo pudo hacer, es lo mismo que pasó en la película de Freezer.
¿Como subestimando a freezer?
No entiendo a que te referís.
¿Como?
Sakura más fuerte en fuerza que naruto modo rikkudo el cual literalmente es un modo sabio ultra potenciado hasta el infinito el cual te da una fuerza física y de ataque ultra superior.
¿Te das cuenta la tontería que estas diciendo por solo guiarte por lo que ves debe el contexto de todo?
¿Y esa chupada de pija a Kishimoto?jajajaja, qué tenía que ver chabon.
Como si el propio Kishimoto odiara su obra y le de igual todo como pasó con Boruto o al final del manga qué estaba harto de la serie hasta el punto que los ayudantes hacían la mayoría del dibujo.
Amigo, como esa película y escena te destruyó toda la franquicia que decís estas tonterías es increíble hermano.
Shin uchiha nivel planetario es de las peores mamadas que leí en mi vida jajaja.

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
Fue la misma situación porque el espadaso de Toneri iba con la intención de darle a naruto y el si partió la luna, si Kishimoto lo hizo con Toneri porque no con Naruto si es literalmente la misma situación?
UntitledPPOKKK.png
On the left side we see Toneri using his attack by piercing the moon from side to side and splitting it in half and that attack Naruto received it with his body.

On the right side we see Toneri attacking Naruto directly at Naruto, but Naruto uses his left hand to parry and overcome Toneri's attack, and then uses his right hand to hit Toneri directly (which is not the moon). Naruto made an attack towards the horizon and not directly to the moon, but he was able to create a hole indirectly by the power of his attack.

Use Paint to explain it better.
Contra momoshiki y contra jigen no pelearon en konoha cuando justamente están los portales del karma y el de sasuke para evitar esto.
Naruto and Sasuke are unable to unleash their full power on Konoha. They must do it somewhere far away or in another dimension.
¿En donde se dice que es dle mismo tamaño con respecto a nuestro planeta eso?
I guess you must know more than Kishimoto.

Tell me what you think...

If there is no concrete data, and Kishimoto a similar relationship between the planet and the moon?
Naruto con un solo rasenshuriken hizo mierda el árbol, para ese ataque de madara rikkudo necesito varios rasenshuriken y sasuke usando su susano'o.
No es nivel planetario.
The Lava RasenShuriken is Continental Lvl.
Naruto lo venció sin ir a máximo poder derrotsndolo como si nada cuando contra kaguya y madara rikkudo tenía a sasuke y no eran nada contra ellos.
They are different scenarios.
Como ya te dije es cuestión del guión, es ilogico que un ninja con solo el mangekyou sharingan más débil de todos es capaz de hacer algo que ni sasuke con el rinnegan supremo pudo hacer,
Sasuke himself was amazed at the power of Shin's Mangekyo Sharingan.
es lo mismo que pasó en la película de Freezer.
¿Como subestimando a freezer?
No entiendo a que te referís.¿Como?
Frezzer's laser killed Krillin in the Sayaing Saga.
Sakura más fuerte en fuerza que naruto modo rikkudo el cual literalmente es un modo sabio ultra potenciado hasta el infinito el cual te da una fuerza física y de ataque ultra superior.
el infinito?
Where do you get these?

¿Te das cuenta la tontería que estas diciendo por solo guiarte por lo que ves debe el contexto de todo?
If Sasuke says they have the level, I as a reader should understand what the author is trying to tell me without making anything up, as you always do. You make up the scales and none of them make sense.
¿Y esa chupada de pija a Kishimoto?jajajaja, qué tenía que ver chabon.
Como si el propio Kishimoto odiara su obra y le de igual todo como pasó con Boruto o al final del manga qué estaba harto de la serie hasta el punto que los ayudantes hacían la mayoría del dibujo.
He needs to rest. What I can't believe the fantasy you make up with the power levels, nerfing all the Top Tiers of the Saga.

And putting Toneri and Naruto The Last Movie below the previous feasts, despite the fact that in the movie the power level is made clear, that not even a monkey is dumb enough not to realize that Naruto is Planet Lvl.

Is it that you didn't like the movie or are you a hater?
Amigo, como esa película y escena te destruyó toda la franquicia que decís estas tonterías es increíble hermano.
That can't destroy the franchise leaves the drama.

Boruto is not finished yet, so get ready to accept what is to come.
Shin uchiha nivel planetario es de las peores mamadas que leí en mi vida jajaja.
UVlCxQS.jpeg

Orfosaurio

Hokage

Planet Lvl

WKnVGi8.jpeg

MvkEOWJ.jpeg

Shin doesn't scale, Naturo and Sasuke weren't serious, at all.

Orfosaurio

Hokage
Ver el archivo adjunto 52949
On the left side we see Toneri using his attack by piercing the moon from side to side and splitting it in half and that attack Naruto received it with his body.

On the right side we see Toneri attacking Naruto directly at Naruto, but Naruto uses his left hand to parry and overcome Toneri's attack, and then uses his right hand to hit Toneri directly (which is not the moon). Naruto made an attack towards the horizon and not directly to the moon, but he was able to create a hole indirectly by the power of his attack.

Use Paint to explain it better.

Naruto and Sasuke are unable to unleash their full power on Konoha. They must do it somewhere far away or in another dimension.

I guess you must know more than Kishimoto.

Tell me what you think...

If there is no concrete data, and Kishimoto a similar relationship between the planet and the moon?

The Lava RasenShuriken is Continental Lvl.

They are different scenarios.

Sasuke himself was amazed at the power of Shin's Mangekyo Sharingan.

Frezzer's laser killed Krillin in the Sayaing Saga.

el infinito?
Where do you get these?

If Sasuke says they have the level, I as a reader should understand what the author is trying to tell me without making anything up, as you always do. You make up the scales and none of them make sense.

He needs to rest. What I can't believe the fantasy you make up with the power levels, nerfing all the Top Tiers of the Saga.

And putting Toneri and Naruto The Last Movie below the previous feasts, despite the fact that in the movie the power level is made clear, that not even a monkey is dumb enough not to realize that Naruto is Planet Lvl.

Is it that you didn't like the movie or are you a hater?

That can't destroy the franchise leaves the drama.

Boruto is not finished yet, so get ready to accept what is to come.

UVlCxQS.jpeg
Sasuki didn't even have the base sharingan there!

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
Atrás