Bienvenido a Wocial

Únete a la comunidad mas grande de Manga y anime.

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
I mean, what type of infinite?
Let me explain, Infinite speed characters are so fast, they move faster than time can flow at any period. They perceive every finite speed character as completely frozen and it takes 0 time to react to any finite speed object or travel finite speed distance. They can also perform an infinite number of actions or travel infinite distance within a finite amount of time. An infinite speed character's perception of time only flows when they allow it to flow.

Immeasurable speed characters are far beyond even those Infinite speed characters listed above. They perceive infinite speed characters as completely frozen, and they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right. This also means their reaction time is faster than instantaneous. They can dodge an attack that already has been struck, and they can strike someone even before they launched an attack. And they can do all of this via sheer speed.

Orfosaurio

Hokage
Let me explain, Infinite speed characters are so fast, they move faster than time can flow at any period. They perceive every finite speed character as completely frozen and it takes 0 time to react to any finite speed object or travel finite speed distance. They can also perform an infinite number of actions or travel infinite distance within a finite amount of time. An infinite speed character's perception of time only flows when they allow it to flow.

Immeasurable speed characters are far beyond even those Infinite speed characters listed above. They perceive infinite speed characters as completely frozen, and they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right. This also means their reaction time is faster than instantaneous. They can dodge an attack that already has been struck, and they can strike someone even before they launched an attack. And they can do all of this via sheer speed.
You're not "understanding". There are many types of infinites, not just one, so tell me what level of infinite have Superman and Supergirl.

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
You're not "understanding". There are many types of infinites, not just one, so tell me what level of infinite have Superman and Supergirl.
In the pictures I posted it is clear.

The speed of Superman and Supergirl is immeasurable. Superman (Pre-Crisis) is so powerful that he once broke all the barriers of his universe, and the very bonds of infinity, that's what I show in the images. He goes so fast that he breaks multiple barriers of reality, including space and time.

Orfosaurio

Hokage
In the pictures I posted it is clear.

The speed of Superman and Supergirl is immeasurable. Superman (Pre-Crisis) is so powerful that he once broke all the barriers of his universe, and the very bonds of infinity, that's what I show in the images. He goes so fast that he breaks multiple barriers of reality, including space and time.
So at the level of Mr. Mxyzptlk?

Atrás