Bienvenido a Wocial

Únete a la comunidad mas grande de Manga y anime.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Capitulo 11 [Temp. 2]

Teru0413

OTAKU
El opening parece dejar claro que adaptarán todo el arco de Shibuya... Se sabía que primero se debía adaptar la lucha de Mahito contra Mechamaru, y viendo que se llevaron dos episodios en ello. Pues solo nos quedarían 16 episodios para el arco de Shibuya...

Lo bueno es que son batallas, por lo que pueden adaptar varios episodios de manga por episodio de anime. Espero que no se sienta tan compacto, aunque bien podrían saltarse algunas cosas sin relevancia...

Teru0413

OTAKU
Disponible el Séptimo episodio.

Visual
F48EjclWIAEow_y

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
Chapter 7:

The battle of Mahito Vs Mechamaru the animation reminded me of TTGL I don't know if it was a wink. Mechamaru had cursed energy accumulated over the years and he strengthened his techniques to confront Mahito but Mahito activated his Dominion Expansion but Mechamaru had a way to confront him with: New Shadow Style: Simple Domai. It seems to be the technique used by Miwa. Likewise Mahito, despite being his first time to face the technique, was able to trick Mechamaru and waited for him to let his guard down for a lethal attack.

While Miwa tells a little about her thoughts to Mechamaru's puppet, she waits to see him in person. :,v

After that we move on to Shibuya where Halloween is being celebrated, while the sorcerers prepare for the assault. Geto seems to have everything ready.
Gojo will be sealed? What will be the upcoming incident in the next chapter?

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
A curse is controlling Geto's body, how could he find his body if it was under the hands of the sorcerers?

krizcortes

Miembro del equipo
uff, ese último capítulo, estuvo de ptm, lo de Geto no me lo esperaba

Atrás