Bienvenido a Wocial

Únete a la comunidad mas grande de Manga y anime.

Killerblack77

Sensei
Veremos quién de los 2 es el primer comandante actualmente más fuerte entre las tripulaciones de Mom y Luffy

A full sin conocimiento
Zoro Actual

SARIVAS

Maestro Pokémon
Katakuri lo revienta, nunca he visto que Zoro tenga un haki de observación tan bueno que pueda rivalizar contra Katacristo

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
Katakuri lo revienta
Katakuri lo revienta, nunca he visto que Zoro tenga un haki de observación tan bueno que pueda rivalizar contra Katacristo
If the argument is related to the Kenbunshoku Haki, I see that it is a very weak argument and taking into account that Luffy faced Kaido. Which is superior to everything shown before. Zoro has a better base of feats and we could say that Katakuri has better Kenbunshoku Haki than Zoro, but that doesn't seem to me that would give him the victory, you know very well that this is never costly, even though Luffy has high level of Kenbunshoku Haki he was several times impaled by Kaido, character that was a Yonko. So far Katakiru hasn't shown anything convincing enough to say that he beats Zoro.

At the moment Zoro currently took out King and hurt Kaido, who enjoys being one of the strongest characters in One Piece. And Katakuri can't compare to Kaido, who was also in his dragon form.

Zoro actually carries a dangerous sword and even has Haoshoku Haki.
In terms of physical stats they are probably close, but I can't think that Zoro is inferior, because there are no feats that say otherwise.

And not to mention that Zoro gets scaled power, for participating in Kaido's fight. That this arc is shown to be superior to what was shown, plus there is Big Mom. And I say it again, the Kenbunshoku Haki is not a very effective skill to apply in a fight. It is not always shown in every battle, it is a skill that goes unnoticed in many fights.

Killerblack77

Sensei
No sé si Katakuri lo revienta fácilmente, pues Zoro en Wano se tankeo literalmente solo un Hakai de 2 Yonkou y le sobró como para agarrarse con King, a la larga puede que gane Kata pero no la tendrá nada fácil, además Zoro es resistente en menor medida a Luffy pero tankea de lo lindo

Killerblack77

Sensei
If the argument is related to the Kenbunshoku Haki, I see that it is a very weak argument and taking into account that Luffy faced Kaido. Which is superior to everything shown before. Zoro has a better base of feats and we could say that Katakuri has better Kenbunshoku Haki than Zoro, but that doesn't seem to me that would give him the victory, you know very well that this is never costly, even though Luffy has high level of Kenbunshoku Haki he was several times impaled by Kaido, character that was a Yonko. So far Katakiru hasn't shown anything convincing enough to say that he beats Zoro.

At the moment Zoro currently took out King and hurt Kaido, who enjoys being one of the strongest characters in One Piece. And Katakuri can't compare to Kaido, who was also in his dragon form.

Zoro actually carries a dangerous sword and even has Haoshoku Haki.
In terms of physical stats they are probably close, but I can't think that Zoro is inferior, because there are no feats that say otherwise.

And not to mention that Zoro gets scaled power, for participating in Kaido's fight. That this arc is shown to be superior to what was shown, plus there is Big Mom. And I say it again, the Kenbunshoku Haki is not a very effective skill to apply in a fight. It is not always shown in every battle, it is a skill that goes unnoticed in many fights.

También tener en cuenta el factor concentración de Kata influye, recordar que ante la sola mención de su boca gyojin se desconcento bastante como para que Luffy le diera sendos golpes. Zoro igualmente podría sacar de casillas a Katakuri pues me hace acordar cuando se burló de pica y este se descontroló, y la banda de Big Mom no es precisamente la tripulación más resistente del manga un corte como el que corto el cuerno de Onigashima o un corte preciso de Enma y Kata no sale parado
En esencia a la larga puede ganar Kata pero no estoy seguro de cómo sostener una pelea contra Zoro que a este punto tiene Power Scaling de un Hakai de 2 Yonkou y además un Indra bien recibido de Mom, dudo muchísimo que Kata recibiendo uno de esos 2 ataques siga dando pelea

BLACK MAMBA

Maestro Pokémon
Current Zoro splits it in 2.
También tener en cuenta el factor concentración de Kata influye, recordar que ante la sola mención de su boca gyojin se desconcento bastante como para que Luffy le diera sendos golpes. Zoro igualmente podría sacar de casillas a Katakuri pues me hace acordar cuando se burló de pica y este se descontroló, y la banda de Big Mom no es precisamente la tripulación más resistente del manga un corte como el que corto el cuerno de Onigashima o un corte preciso de Enma y Kata no sale parado
En esencia a la larga puede ganar Kata pero no estoy seguro de cómo sostener una pelea contra Zoro que a este punto tiene Power Scaling de un Hakai de 2 Yonkou y además un Indra bien recibido de Mom, dudo muchísimo que Kata recibiendo uno de esos 2 ataques siga dando pelea
Current Zoro splits it in 2.

Quizás y elabore mi análisis para el fin de semana. Se ve interesante el versus.

SebaXxxX

Hokage
El zoro actual? El actual puede utilizar haoshoku haki al atacar. Dicho sea de paso, ha blitzeado a Kaido híbrido, así que el haki de visión de Katakuri no creo que sea suficiente para reaccionar a ashura

1662546520003.png

Atrás